Locations: Garland has local representatives across the U.S., Canada and the UK.
Background: The Garland Company, Inc. is a worldwide leader of quality, high-performance roofing and building maintenance systems for the commercial, industrial and institutional markets. For over 100 years, Garland has continually developed unique product and service offerings that raise industry standards of performance in order to meet the technical performance requirements of a wide range of challenging waterproofing applications throughout the world. The Garland Company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Garland is able to meet the performance and budgetary requirements of a complete range of commercial, industrial, and public building markets by offering a wide breadth of product and service solutions for new construction, retrofit, renovation, and maintenance projects. Garland offers:
• Sustainable building solutions, including vegetative, photovoltaic, and reflective systems
• High-performance modified and built-up (BUR) systems
• Architectural and structural standing seam metal roof and wall systems
• Fluid-applied urethane and acrylic systems
• Maintenance, restoration, and preventive maintenance solutions
• Flooring repair and restoration solutions
• Computerized roof-asset management services
• Engineering services, including shop drawings
• Design-build construction management
• Financing options
Garland is a living legacy of industry "firsts" in products and services with numerous award-winning innovations, including some of the industry's most exciting sustainable solutions. Garland was among the first roofing companies in North America to embrace green technologies, and remain at the forefront of sustainable solutions through a combination of product research and development. The technologies Garland develops and manufactures, the raw materials it purchases, the processes it uses, the delivery methods it offers, and the services it provides are driven by a simple philosophy: listen to what today's customers need, anticipate what tomorrow's customers will want.
Standing Seam and Ribbed Metal Roof Systems
Roof and Wall Recoating Systems
Ribbed Metal Wall Systems
Metal Soffit, Fascia and Cornice Panels
Snow and Ice Guards
Roof Photovoltaic Systems