CENTRIA Presents Comprehensive Product Range At AIA 2018
CENTRIA's Formawall® with Halogen-Free Insulating Foam Core (above) and Intercept™ RZR modular metal panel system (below) will be among the products featured at the AIA 2018 show.
Moon Township, PA - CENTRIA will showcase its innovative range of insulated metal panel products at AIA 2018, June 21-23 in New York City. The CENTRIA team will be at Booth #657, available to discuss and demonstrate their dynamic range of insulated metal panels and other top-performing metal building envelope products.
CENTRIA will highlight:
• Formawall® with Halogen-Free Insulating Foam Core, the only insulated metal panel system with halogen-free enhanced fire protection that comes standard.
• Intercept™ RZR modular metal panel system, offering unique sloped-depth options in both horizontal and vertical applications with concealed fastener attachments for exterior walls and soffits.
Other featured products:
• Formawall Dimension Series Graphix insulated metal panel system, providing exciting modular aesthetics and the ultimate in design freedom with dynamic reveals.
• MetalWrap™ insulated composite backup panels, designed with CENTRIA's innovative advanced thermal and moisture protection (ATMP) technology as the ultimate backup wall for nearly any type of exterior rainscreen system.
• The Cascade® line of single-skin rainscreen panels with signature curved profiles, concealed fasteners, and common-lock joinery that allows the panels to be integrated with each other and Concept Series rainscreen panels.
• Allura Natural Stone Series coating system, showcasing five matte colors that simulate the look of terrestrial stone surfaces.
CENTRIA innovations in architectural metal wall and roof systems are helping building teams around the world envision metal as the future of the building envelope. From inspiration through installation, CENTRIA provides the highest level of expertise including service and support from an elite Dealer Network. Based in Pittsburgh (Moon Township, Pa.), CENTRIA's metal architectural systems are the perfect combination of science and aesthetics, offering advanced thermal and moisture protection technology, the broadest spectrum of design options, truly integrated components, and superior sustainability. CENTRIA is an NCI Building Systems (NYSE: NCS) company. For more information, visit CENTRIA.com or like CENTRIA on Facebook, subscribe to their YouTube channel, and follow them on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.