CENTRIA Unveils New Product Catalog
Brochure Highlights Halogen-Free IMP Offerings And Additions To The Intercept Line
Moon Township, PA - CENTRIA, a leading manufacturer of high-performance building envelope solutions, presents the latest insulated metal panel technology and product innovations in its new 2018 Product Catalog.
With a bold new cover and striking project images, CENTRIA highlights new additions, coatings, and product page updates to showcase its wide-ranging and aesthetically-diverse range of insulated metal panel offerings.
“Our catalog not only features our latest product and system enhancements, but also places them in context, allowing architects, general contractors and building owners to visualize their applications in real-world scenarios,” said Julie Pawuk, Marketing Communications Manager. “We are also excited to announce that our best-selling Formawall Dimension Series insulated metal panel system is now enhanced with halogen-free foam, delivering improved sustainability and performance.”
New product and system additions to the catalog include:
• Formawall with Halogen-Free Foam: A durable, sustainable and aesthetically-pleasing exterior wall system.
• Intercept RZR modular metal panels: Offering unique sloped depth in both horizontal and vertical applications, with concealed fastener attachments for exterior walls and soffits.
• Intercept HLZ modular metal panels: Perforated modular metal panels with concealed fastener attachments for exterior walls and soffits.
• Celestial Effects coating system: PVDF coating systems in deep, brilliant colors that shimmer in the light.
• Allura Natural Stone Series: Five, stone-inspired hues added to the line of matte, low-gloss finishes.
To download a digital version of the new catalog, click here.
CENTRIA innovations in architectural metal wall and roof systems are helping building teams around the world envision metal as the future of the building envelope. From inspiration through installation, CENTRIA provides the highest level of expertise including service and support from an elite Dealer Network. Based in Pittsburgh (Moon Township, Pa.), CENTRIA's metal architectural systems are the perfect combination of science and aesthetics, offering advanced thermal and moisture protection technology, the broadest spectrum of design options, truly integrated components, and superior sustainability. CENTRIA is an NCI Building Systems (NYSE: NCS) company. For more information, visit CENTRIA.com or like CENTRIA on Facebook, subscribe to their YouTube channel, and follow them on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.