A Wide Variety Of Educational Programs About Metal Construction Products
As a leading manufacturer of metal roofing,
wall cladding, ceilings, perimeter edge metal, and accessories, ATAS International furthers their commitment to the industry by educating architects
and designers as an American Institute Of Architects/Continuing Education System (AIA/CES) and Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI) continuing education provider.
ATAS continuing education programs are offered in a variety of formats...
Qualified instructors conduct the seminars and encourage a question-and-answer session. Training can be held at an architect’s office, an industry association chapter meeting (such as AIA, CSI or USGBC), or at another convenient location. All courses
are approved by the AIA/CES for 1 LU/HSW, and three of the courses are approved by the GBCI for 1 CE hour.
If the attendees' office cannot hold a large group, or they would like to combine the seminar with other firms, ATAS will arrange for a meeting space to accommodate groups of 20 people and over.
Online And Virtual
ATAS offers one online education course, “Innovative Technologies for Sustainable Building Envelopes”, online. And they can also provide any of their in-person seminars as a Virtual Lunch & Learn program.
ATAS provides two plant tours for AIA learning units. Participants in the Morrisville, PA plant tour will experience the processes involved in the coating of metal coils. The plant tour held in Allentown, PA or Mesa, AZ provides a learning experience
in manufacturing of metal components for building envelopes. Both plant tours are approved by the AIA/CES for 1.5 LU/HSW.
The Current Roster Of ATAS Continuing Education Programs
- Metal Roofing: History, Material, and Application | AIA Approved
- Innovative Technologies for Sustainable Building Envelopes | AIA & GBCI Approved
- Demystifying Rain Screen Concepts Utilizing Metal Wall Panels | AIA Approved
- Designing with Metal Wall Panels | AIA Approved
- Sustainable Building Envelopes | AIA & GBCI Approved
- Basic Room Acoustics and Sound Control Using Metal Panels | AIA Approved
- Design & Testing of Perimeter Edge Metal for Low-Slope Commercial Roofs | AIA-Approved
- Insulated Metal Wall and Roof Panels - High Performing Systems in Design, Sustainability, and Operation | AIA & GBCI Approved
- Metal Coil Coating Technology - Processing and Performance of Prepainted Metal in the Building Products Industry | AIA Approved
- Solar Air Heating | AIA & GBCI Approved
- Plant Tour of a Facility which Manufactures Building Envelope Components from Metal | AIA Approved
- Plan Tour of a Metal Coil Coating Facility | AIA Approved
For more information about the ATAS Continuing Education programs, click here.
About ATAS International Inc.
Founded in 1963, ATAS International, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of metal roofing, wall cladding, ceilings, perimeter edge metal, and accessories. The ATAS portfolio
features an expansive selection of products available in aluminum, steel, zinc, stainless steel, and copper. Standard profiles include narrow and wide ribbed wall panels, corrugated styles, standing seam and batten seam roof systems, metal shingles,
shakes, tiles, and more. Additional options include curved, tapered, and perforated panels; concealed or exposed fasteners; smooth or embossed textures; horizontal and vertical applications; and a choice of over 40 stock colors with 70% PVDF finish.
With sustainability at the forefront of modern building design, ATAS proudly supports green building objectives with high performance solutions, such as solar-ready roof panels, insulated metal panels, cool roofing products, and solar air heating wall
panels. The ATAS team consists of product and market specialists that provide a high level of support for your project, from initial discovery and design to installation. ATAS has two ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing locations in the United States:
one in Allentown, PA (the company headquarters), and one in Mesa, AZ. For more information about ATAS International, visit www.atas.com or call 610.395.8445.