AppliCad Announces Latest Update To Roof Wizard
Jupiter, FL - AppliCad USA has announced the release of version 8.0 of its flagship Roof Wizard roofing and cladding take-off software.
For existing customers, the Roof Wizard V8 update is a simple web-based download that takes just a few minutes to complete. The update will not affect current settings, material definitions or current work. All existing customers, with current support agreements will be advised in due course where the new version can be downloaded from.
For new customers, Roof Wizard V8 is available through the AppliCad online store by clicking here. Purchase options include a Perpetual License, which does not expire and is transferrable; an annual license, good for one full year; and a monthly license, which expires after 30 days.
All three versions give users with the capability to do 3D modelling and material take-off for metal roofing and cladding, trim and accessories – labour and materials. Each package includes the Roof Wizard Read-Only version and offers seamless integration with Microsoft Word and Excel. Also included with each purchase are a Learning Guide, Set Up Guide, Reference Guide and Introduction Tutorials, standards files and standard report template files.
Purchasers of Roof Wizard are automatically enrolled in the AppliCad Investment Protection Program. The Investment Protection (IP) plan includes priority support, unlimited technical assistance via email, phone, fax and web meeting. It also entitles the purchaser to all updates to the software as and when they are released; access to AppliCad developers for enhancements and bug fixes, regular eNews, YouTube channel, Google Groups and Facebook forums. In the case of Perpetual License customers, the AppliCad Investment Program is a separate paid service after the initial free year. There are no separate charges for annual and monthly RoofWizard licensees.
Key features in Roof Wizard include:
• New Roof Wizard Read-Only version allows users to create estimates without a model and add material or labor items while checking
• Roof Wizard Read-Only is free and can be loaded onto multiple PCs
• Seamless integration with MS Word and Excel using operator defined report templates - report example.
• New report options for cutting lists and user customized report templates
• Fully integrated wall cladding and trim take-off functions
• Automatic placement of aerial images and PDF drawings as a screen underlay for faster digitizing or tracing of geometry
• New language, terminology and localization options for all conditions
• One totally integrated solution for roof and wall cladding, see roof examples of some of these.
• New optimized design of user interface improves speed and accuracy
• Net-Rates estimating where time is more important than accuracy - use plan area and pitch factor
• Commercial assembly options for managing large-scale projects and huge material databases
• Job and material database search and save
• Enhanced estimation methods for roof 'zones'
• New waste optimization tools now includes AppliCad's exclusive 'Block-Cutting' methods to reduce waste and save money
• New auto-dimension and drawing annotation functions improves quality of reports
AppliCad USA Inc. is a specialty CAD applications software development company focused on the needs of the roofing, cladding and solar industries. To learn more,visit www.applicad-usa.com.