Specifications For PPG's Duranar Coatings Offered On BSD SpecLink-E System
Pittsburgh, PA - PPG Industries’ (NYSE: PPG) coil and building products - exterior coatings group announces that specifications for Duranar® fluoropolymer coatings are now available on the BSD SpeckLink-E® subscription-based master specification system from Building Systems Design Inc. The specification writing, management and production system helps architects, engineers and design professionals in the construction industry to reduce specification development time for their projects and to learn about various building products.
Information about PPG coatings is included in the following sections of the BSD SpecLink-E system:
• 07 4113 (07411) – Preformed Metal Roof Panels (Duranar coatings)
• 07 4213 (07410) – Metal Wall Panels (Duranar coatings)
• 07 4264 (07431) – Metal Composite Material Wall Panels (Duranar coatings)
• 08 4313 (08410) – Metal-Framed Storefronts (Duranar coatings)
• 08 4413 (08910) – Metal-Framed Curtain Wall (Duranar coatings)
• 08 5113 (08520) – Aluminum Windows (Duranar coatings)
• 08 9100 (10210) – Wall Louvers (Duranar coatings)
As a BSD SpecLink-E manufacturer, PPG now reaches construction professionals through the BSD SpecLink-E system with access to built-in intelligent links, specification configurators, notes, and hyperlinks to relevant and up-to-date PPG product information.
BSD is owned by the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), an industry organization with the mission of advancing building information management and the education of project teams to improve facility performance. For more information, visit www.bsdsoftlink.com.
For more information about PPG building products, visit www.ppgideascapes.com or call 1-800-258-6398.
BSD SpecLink-E is a registered trademark of Building Systems Design, Inc.
PPG offers coatings used on metal construction products. For more information, visit www.ppgmetalcoatings.com .