Sheffield Metals Introduces New Reactive Website
Sheffield Village, OH – Sheffield Metals has announced the launch of a new website, offering a reactive interface design that caters to both PC and mobile users. The new site contains valuable information and documentation for architects, contractors, builders and homeowners. It showcases Sheffield's comprehensive product line, which include Coils and Sheets (COOLR® Metal Roofing), Engineered Standing Seam Metal Roof & Wall Systems, Specialty Coil & Sheet Products (Zinc, Copper, Weathered Series, WeatherXLTM SMP & Vintage®), Valspar Products, Rollforming Machines, Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment, Accessories & Components and more.
Site Features include:
• Reactive Interface Design allows easy navigation for both PC and Mobile users.
• Revamped Engineering Section features access to all of the available engineering for Sheffield Metals Standing Seam Metal Roofing & Wall panel profiles without a log in.
• Paint Warranty Request Form allows the user to easily submit warranty requests direct from the site or via PDF.
• Roof Color Visualizer features Sheffield Metals’ 50 plus colors and finishes.
• Sweets Brochure downloads throughout the site.
• Enhanced Resources Page with videos, color cards, profile cut sheets, calculators and more.
• Social Media Connectivity with Sheffield Metals and the Mazzella Companies family on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Careers Page Link featuring all the available positions at Sheffield Metals and the Mazzella Companies.
About Sheffield Metals
Sheffield Metals International is a leader in the distribution of coated and bare metal products, and a trusted
source for fully engineered and warranted Standing Seam Metal Roof Systems and metal wall profiles that can be formed in-house or field fabricated by the installing contractors on versatile, state-of-the-art portable rollforming machines available
for purchase from the company. Sheffield backs its nationwide contractor customers with unsurpassed service and support from the initial sale through the completed project. Operating out of locations in Ohio, Georgia, Texas, Colorado and California,
the company maintains an inventory of more than 50 colors of Galvalume® and galvanized steel coil, and stocks popular colors of aluminum coil. Custom color matching is available, as are specialty finishes and natural metals such as zinc and copper.
For more information, visit on the web at