Metal Construction Association Conducting Executive Director Search
The Metal Construction Association (MCA) is recruiting and evaluating candidates for the position of a dedicated Executive Director. Building on the achievements of an already successful organization, the association is seeking a dynamic and driven industry leader prepared to take MCA to the next level.
The Executive Director, together with the MCA Board of Directors, will play an active role in shaping MCA’s missions and strategic plan. He or she will follow the charter of the association to grow the use of metal in the construction industry, reduce barriers for the use of metal and grow membership.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide operational leadership to the association and its subcontractors
• Report directly to the executive committee
• Manage fiduciary responsibilities and secure outside funding
• Implement new and current membership growth strategies
• Manage all association meetings and events including board, annual and semi-annual meetings as well as METALCON activities
• Oversee all market development activities
• Represent the MCA as the face and voice of the association
The Executive Director will be a third-party Contractor (1099) and will maintain a physical office.
To see the full description for the Executive Director position, click here.
Email resumes to the MCA @: (email@example.com)
About The Metal Construction Association
The Metal Construction Association brings together a diverse industry for the purpose of expanding the use of metal in construction through marketing, research, technology and education. Companies involved in MCA gain benefit from association activities that focus on research, codes and standards, market development, and technical programs. MCA's market development efforts increase the use of metal materials in construction through the education of the building and design communities about the benefits of metal. For more information about MCA, visit www.metalconstruction.org.