The Garland Company Unveils Redesigned, Customer-Centric Website
Re-Tooled To Serve As Hub For Industry Users And Simple Reference For Customers
Cleveland, OH - As part of The Garland Company Inc.’s steadfast commitment to customer service and innovation, the company recently unveiled a redesigned website. The new site – still located at www.garlandco.com – is designed to further enrich the work of building owners, architects, contractors and other industry users that Garland serves.
After an ambitious phase of industry research spent surveying current and potential customers as well as internal personnel, the existing site was re-tooled to streamline and improve user experiences online. For instance, new portals were designed for specific clients (such as architects or building owners) to condense and organize relevant information and services. Improved navigation and search capabilities will also benefit site users. And, as always, the site makes it easy to connect with one of Garland’s hundreds of local trained representatives for personalized solutions.
Features of the new Garland website include:
• Device-friendly interface – The new site features a fresh design that can be easily used on any device, making it more convenient and easier to access from the office or the job site.
• Simplified product organization – It is now faster and easier to browse product information for Garland’s large catalog of building envelope solutions including low-slope roofing materials, metal roof and wall panels, coatings, adhesives and more.
• Custom portals – Choose from newly built landing pages curated to meet the needs of specific users, highlighting tailored information and resources in one location.
• Faster info sharing – Product information, specs and details are now easier to find, download and share.
• Same old company – One thing that did not change during the redesign is Garland’s more than 120 years of experience in the manufacturing and building envelope solutions industries. Site visitors will still be able to easily find information on Garland’s corporate values and proud history.
The Garland Company Inc. is one of the worldwide leaders of quality, high-performance roofing and building envelope solutions for the commercial, industrial
and institutional markets - for new construction and retrofit. Garland provides products and services designed for the whole building, from the foundation to the roof and everything in between. The product line includes architectural and structural standing metal roof systems, metal
wall systems, metal soffits, metal roof recoating systems and accessories like snowguards.
For over 125 years, Garland has continually developed unique product and service offerings that have raised the bar of performance while exceeding the individual needs of customers throughout the world. Today, Garland's network of local building
envelope professionals is ideally positioned throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom to provide quality building envelope solutions for single and multi-property facilities. The Garland Company Inc., headquartered in Cleveland,
Ohio, is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. For more information about Garland, visit www.garlandco.com or call 800-321-9336.