CFSEI Announces 2017-2018 Executive Committee Members
Washington, DC - The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (CFSEI) has announced the members of its 2017-2018 Executive Committee. The committee is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology transfer activities related to cold-formed steel design through seminars, webinars and the publication of Technical Notes. Committee members serve for two years.
The 2017-2018 CFSEI Executive Committee includes:
• Chairman - Georgi Hall, P.E., California Expanded Metals Products Co., California
• Immediate Past Chairman (non-voting) - Robert Warr, P.E., Frameworks Engineering LLC, Georgia
• Vice Chairman - Paul Dalia, P.E., 5400 Engineering, Florida
• Nate Bacon, P.E., Base Design Group Inc., Maine
• Julie Lowrey, P.E., Zabik-Turner Engineering, Florida
• Matthew Mancl, P.E., ClarkDietrich Engineering Services LLC, Indiana
• Kirsten Zeydel, S.E., Digital Building Components, Arizona
About The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute
The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute comprises hundreds of structural engineers and other design professionals who are finding a better way to produce safe and efficient designs for commercial and residential structures with cold-formed steel. CFSEI members work together to develop and evolve industry standards and design methods, produce and issue technical bulletins, and provide seminars and online training to improve the knowledge and skills base of engineers and design professionals. For more information, visit www.cfsei.org.