CENTRIA Presents Comprehensive Product Range At AIA 2018
CENTRIA's Formawall® with Halogen-Free Insulating Foam Core (above) and Intercept™ RZR modular metal panel system (below) will be among the products featured at the AIA 2018 show.
Moon Township, PA - CENTRIA will showcase its innovative range of insulated metal panel products at AIA 2018, June 21-23 in New York City. The CENTRIA team will be at Booth #657, available to discuss and demonstrate their dynamic range of insulated metal panels and other top-performing metal building envelope products.
CENTRIA will highlight:
• Formawall® with Halogen-Free Insulating Foam Core, the only insulated metal panel system with halogen-free enhanced fire protection that comes standard.
• Intercept™ RZR modular metal panel system, offering unique sloped-depth options in both horizontal and vertical applications with concealed fastener attachments for exterior walls and soffits.
Other featured products:
• Formawall Dimension Series Graphix insulated metal panel system, providing exciting modular aesthetics and the ultimate in design freedom with dynamic reveals.
• MetalWrap™ insulated composite backup panels, designed with CENTRIA's innovative advanced thermal and moisture protection (ATMP) technology as the ultimate backup wall for nearly any type of exterior rainscreen system.
• The Cascade® line of single-skin rainscreen panels with signature curved profiles, concealed fasteners, and common-lock joinery that allows the panels to be integrated with each other and Concept Series rainscreen panels.
• Allura Natural Stone Series coating system, showcasing five matte colors that simulate the look of terrestrial stone surfaces.
CENTRIA, a Nucor company, supplies a variety of architetural metal wall and roof systems. For more information, visit CENTRIA.com.