Alpine SnowGuards Announces Phase II Upgrades To Online Project Calculator
Morrisville, VT - Alpine SnowGuards, a manufacturer of rooftop snow management systems, has announced Phase II upgrades to their Online Project Calculator. The company announced in July that their online calculator had been upgraded to include the integration of pad-style snow guards.
Phase II of the calculator upgrade project are now live, and available for use. The Phase II upgrades include:
• The ability to obtain linear foot pricing, as well as per-piece pricing
• Ice Flags can now be added to each of a project’s roof sections as wanted/needed.
• Snow loads have been updated, with over 3,500 new or updated snow loads by zip code.
• Pad-Style snow guards can now be calculated for all roof types.
• Clarified bracket and base plate selector for composition shingle vs. slate, to ensure the correct info and pricing on systems that utilize a 6” x 12” base plate.
Anytime convenience, ease of use and the ability to store and recall projects are only a few of the attributes the Alpine SnowGuards Online Project Calculator had already offered, along with providing free recommended layouts, system comparisons and printable estimates.
About Alpine SnowGuards®
SnowGuards offers a wide variety of snow management systems including pad-style, pipe-style, and fence-style snow guards, as well as a line of frame-mounted snow management systems for use on solar PV arrays. Alpine has a solution for all roof types, new or retrofit.
All of Alpine’s products are precision-engineered to prevent damage caused by avalanching snow and ice while enhancing the beauty of any roofing system. The company notes that it is especially important to install them above: entryways, walkways, and gathering spots; parking lots and drive-through areas; expensive landscaping; ground mounted mechanicals; lower roofs, valleys and crickets; and gutters and roof protrusions, such as plumbing vents. Alpine has a real-world snow guard test facility at its headquarters in Vermont that includes metal roofing - for testing updates, check out Alpine's blog. For more information, visit www.alpinesnowguards.com.