Free Webinar Aims To Offer Businesses Guidance And Ideas For Surviving COVID-19 Crisis
Newton, MA - Ready to put the brakes on sliding sales and negativity about the economic outlook? Want to know what other metal construction industry sales pros are doing in these uncertain times to buck trends and make their numbers? Wondering how
to use this down-time to prepare for the pent-up demand on the other side?
Join METALCON Co-Founder and CEO Frank A. Stasiowski, FAIA and Rob Haddock, CEO and Founder of S-5! Metal Roof Innovations – two industry titans – on Wednesday, April 1 at 1 PM (EST) for a FREE, 90-minute, LIVE online no-BS discussion of current
challenges and work-arounds. Click HERE to register and save your virtual "seat". All you need is a computer, tablet or smart phone.
"Unprecedented times" is a huge understatement. The greatest economic boom period in history has come to a screeching halt. How are businesses to continue and adjust to a reality that seems to change every day?
Make plans to tune in as two seasoned experts draw upon their decades of experience in the A/E/C and metal construction industries. In 90 minutes, they’ll cover the very latest news of critical importance to industry business owners, PLUS:
• What you should be doing NOW to keep your business afloat and well-positioned for the future
• How to keep selling and come out stronger when the dust settles
• How to manage sales operations when everyone (sales, clients and prospects) are working remotely (or is it remotely working?)
• What the stimulus bill means for the construction industry, and when the impact will be felt
• What actions are prudent, which are careless, and which are over-reaction?
• What is on the other side of COVID-19 for our industry?
Participants have the opportunity to get answers to their specific questions during an extended LIVE Q&A session.
This 90-minute discussion is FREE. Registrants are invited to help drive the agenda by completing a quick online survey.
in 1991, METALCON is the only annual tradeshow and conference devoted
exclusively to the application of metal in design and construction. Produced by PSMJ Resources, Inc., in partnership with the Metal Construction Association, METALCON’s
success is based on a dynamic exhibit hall, extensive educational
programs and interactive learning opportunities. This is the event’s
sixth time in Las Vegas. For more information, visit www.metalcon.com.