51st MBCEA Annual Conference Goes Virtual, Opens May 19
Bethlehem, PA - The Metal Building Contractors and Erectors Association (MBCEA) announces that its Annual Conference is moving online. The 2020 MBCEA Virtual Conference opens May 19 and runs for 30 days. There will be online presentations each week of
the conference and a virtual exhibitor space, all of which are free to attendees.
Registration is free and open to all members and those interested in MBCEA membership. Space for all presentations is limited and on a first come, first served basis. To register, visit https://www.mbcea.org/annual-mbcea-conference/.
“We understand that some who have not yet signed up for membership may also be interested in our conference and presentations, and this is a great opportunity to see the value we bring to our members,” noted MBCEA Executive Director Sasha
Demyan. “We encourage those potential members to register for the conference and then contact us about joining the association.”
Online presentations will take place each week over the course of the conference, and registered attendees may view as many of these programs as they would like via the Whova conference app.
Scheduled presentations and speakers include:
• Demystifying Rain Screen Concepts Utilizing Metal Wall Panels, Jim Bush, ATAS International
• Business Today and After COVID-19, Dave Rosenberg, Locked on Leadership
• Social Media for Your Business: @ttractive or @risk? Robert Tiffin, Silvercote, and George Constantine, Venable LLP
• OSHA and Safety – 5 Things You Better Know, Craig A. Shaffer, CSP, SafetyWorks, Inc
• Insulation Installation Best Practices, Tim Kessel, IDI Distributors
• Energy Codes and Metal Buildings: IECC 2018 and ASHRAE 90.1 – 2016, Bill Beals, Therm-All, Inc.
• Metal Retrofit Roofing – How to Make Money! Dale Nelson, Roof Hugger, and Chuck Howard, Metal Roof Consultants, Inc.
Space is limited for each event, so registered attendees are encouraged to sign up early for the presentations they are interested in. Metal building industry companies are also able to display their company information in the free exhibitor space.
This free virtual conference is made possible thanks to the sponsorship of the following companies: Silvercote, ATAS International Inc., Chief Buildings, Global Building Products LLC, Phenix Construction Technologies, Roof Hugger LLC, Alliance Steel Building
Systems, S-5!, Service Partners, IDI Distributors Inc. and Dynamic Fastener.
About The Metal Building Contractors And Erectors Association
The MBCEA was formed in 1968 to serve the needs and support the interests of metal building contractors and erectors. Its three main goals are: to provide programs and venues that enhance education opportunities for metal building contractors and erectors; to develop programs to enhance the image of metal building contractors and erectors, and the metal building industry; and to develop and maintain programs specifically designed to support and respond to the needs of the grassroots membership of the MBCEA. The association has membership from virtually every aspect of the industry and all 50 States and Canada. For more information, visit www.mbcea.org.