RIMA International Announces New Board Members For 2021
Olathe, KS - The Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) held their annual elections in the fourth quarter of 2020 and elected directors to serve a two-year term beginning January 1, 2021.
New RIMA-I directors are:
• Mark Lovan, Echo Tape
• Mike Boulding, Resisto (Division of Soprema)
The new directors will join the current board which includes:
• President: Sergio Luconi, Prodex
• Vice President: Bill Lippy, Fi-Foil; Company
• Secretary/Treasurer: Ralph Dale, Dunmore Corporation
• Director: Dan Russell, Innovative Insulation
• Director: Monty Millspaugh, Reflectix Inc.
• Director: Bobby Byrd, RoyOMartin
• Past President: Doug Kinninger, Fi-Foil Company
RIMA-I represents reflective insulation, radiant barrier and interior radiation control coating (IRCC) manufacturers and other companies that are active within the industry. RIMA-I exists to educate the
marketplace on the benefits of reflective technologies and to represent member's interests in establishing ASTM standards for testing and installation procedures. For more information, visit www.rimainternational.org.