METALCON Issues Call For Presentations For 2022 Trade Show
Applications Due February 18
Newton, MA — METALCON, the only global event dedicated exclusively to the application of metal in design and construction, announces its 2022 Call for Presentations.
The program committee is seeking dynamic presenters who can educate, engage and inspire attendees with presentations on real-world topics, challenges and opportunities in the industry.
The committee encourages presentations that employ a variety of delivery formats such as case studies, panel discussions, product compare & contrast, point-counterpoint, small group discussions/roundtables, hands-on learning and tips, tricks and
hacks. Courses eligible for AIA LU or HSW credits and/or ICC CEU credits are preferable.
Educational sessions are 60 minutes in length (including Q&A) and will take place in the METALCON Learning Centers and Main Stage Theater located inside the exhibit hall. Sessions must be targeted to specific audience
segments, including general and sub-contractors in commercial, residential and institutional construction, architects, designers, specifiers, engineers, installers, crews and more. METALCON also has limited opportunities for extended in-depth
workshops. These courses should be certifications, extensive trainings or specialty courses.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
• All aspects of building and construction related to metal from basic to advanced concepts
• Designing with and specifying metal for roofing, walls, cladding
• Trends in materials, tools, techniques, building codes
Metal in architecture/design
• Topics related to the building envelope including roofing, walls, cladding, air barriers, and rain screening
• Construction technologies, benefits/challenges/implementation/resources
Metal construction safety
• Business strategies including project management, sales, marketing, legal
• Labor, workforce development, diversity, recruiting/encouraging/supporting the next generation
resiliency, solar, off-site/modular
METALCON 2022 takes place at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis on Wednesday, Oct. 12 – Friday, Oct. 14, 2022 with pre-show workshops beginning on Tuesday, Oct. 11. To submit a call for presentations by Feb. 18, complete
this online form.
in 1991, METALCON is the only annual tradeshow and conference devoted
exclusively to the application of metal in design and construction. Produced by PSMJ Resources, Inc., in partnership with the Metal Construction Association, METALCON’s
success is based on a dynamic exhibit hall, extensive educational
programs and interactive learning opportunities. This is the event’s
sixth time in Las Vegas. For more information, visit www.metalcon.com.