Metal Building Manufacturers Association Adds Six New Members
Cleveland, OH - The Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA) continues to grow with six new members, including one Building Systems member and five Associate members.
The new members are:
Building Systems member
• Baker Industrial Fabrication LLC, a custom steel fabricator.
• Donovan Group, manufacturer of a steel rod bracing system.
• IDEAS CONNX LLC, which creates design, analysis and engineering software.
• Intertape Polymer Group, a manufacturer of vapor barriers and retarders.
• Nucor Sheet Mill Group, which produces flat-rolled steel.
• Our Barndominium Life, a barndominium designer using metal building system technology.
“These six new members will, from across the industry, put MBMA in an even stronger position to promote modern metal building systems,” said Tony Bouquot, MBMA general manager.
The association has two membership categories: Building Systems members, composed of metal building systems manufacturers; and Associate members, which includes metal building systems suppliers, architecture and engineering firms, and related service
providers. MBMA’s Building Systems members collectively manufacture more than 28,000 buildings every year.
To learn about membership opportunities, contact MBMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Metal Building Manufacturers Association
Founded in 1956, MBMA serves manufacturers and suppliers as it works to promote the metal building systems industry. Its membership supplies high-quality buildings for
use in commercial, retail, office, industrial, institutional and other end-uses. The association provides a wealth of information on its website for anyone who works with or is interested in metal building systems. It includes technical materials
and design guides. For more information, visit www.mbma.com.