Triangle BLAZER Screws Now Available With Zinc Heads
Pittsburgh, PA – Triangle Fastener Corporation has announced the availability of corrosion-resistant zinc heads on its complete lineup of BLAZER® drill screws. BLAZER screws are among the metal construction industry's most trusted fasteners and are the preferred screw for use in many warranted metal roof systems. They are available in a large variety of lengths and diameters.
Features and benefits of the new zinc-head line of BLAZER fasteners include:
• ZAMAC-5 Zinc Alloy Head provides superior strength and will not rust!
• The carbon steel shank is TRI-SEAL® 1,000-hrs salt spray coated, which increases the corrosion resistance by more than 20x compared to zinc-plated screws.
• EPDM sealing washer provides exceptional sealing and weathering capabilities.
• Sizes: #12 and 1/4" diameters in BLAZER-3 and BLAZER-5 drill points, and in lengths up to 4" long.
• The 1/4" BLAZER-1 lap/stitch screw and #17 Type AB comes standard with patented VRT® Technology to increase back-out resistance.
About Triangle Fastener Corporation
Triangle Fastener Corporation, a member of SFS, has 24 locations servicing the commercial construction markets since 1977. They provide a full line of high-performance fasteners, sealants, flashings, and tools used to construct the building envelope, along with interior applications like steel framing and sheet metal. To learn more visit www.trianglefastener.com.