CFSEI Names 2016-2017 Executive Committee Members
Washington, DC - The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (CFSEI) announced the members of its 2016-2017 Executive Committee during the recent 2016 CFSEI/MASFA (Mid-Atlantic Steel Framing Alliance) Expo held in Annapolis, Maryland.
The committee is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology transfer activities related to cold-formed steel design through seminars, webinars and the publication of Technical Notes. Members serve for one year and are elected annually.
The 2016-2017 CFSEI Executive Committee includes:
• Chairperson – Robert Warr, P.E. – Principal, Frameworks Engineering LLC
• Immediate Past Chairperson – Jennifer Zabik, P.E., S.E. – President, Zabik-Turner Engineering
• Vice Chairperson – Georgi Hall, P.E. – Director of Engineering, California Expanded Metals Products Co.
• Brandon Wahl, P.E. – Associate, 360 Engineering Group
• Nate Bacon, P.E. – President, Base Design Group Inc.
• Paul Dalia, P.E. – Senior Engineer, Light Gauge Steel Engineering Group Inc.
• Matthew Mancl, P.E. – Project Manager, ClarkDietrich Engineering Services LLC
About The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute
The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute comprises hundreds of structural engineers and other design professionals who are finding a better way to produce safe and efficient designs for commercial and residential structures with cold-formed steel. CFSEI members work together to develop and evolve industry standards and design methods, produce and issue technical bulletins, and provide seminars and online training to improve the knowledge and skills base of engineers and design professionals. For more information, visit www.cfsei.org.