Metalwërks® Introduces Two Rainscreen Wall Systems, Has New Manufacturing Focus
| || |
Examples of the new Sculpted™ 3D (above) and Ameriplate™ (below) wall systems.
| || |
Kennett Square, PA - Metalwërks® introduces two new rainscreen wall systems and updates to existing product names, while announcing the launch of a new website to reflect its updated branding and focus on manufacturing.
The company says it will no longer provide subcontracted installation of metal panel work, and will instead focus its efforts entirely on designing and manufacturing its solid metal products. It aims to increase the reach of the Metalwërks brand and better complement its capabilities in the design and manufacture of architectural products. There will also be a focus on improving and innovating the Metalwërks product lines and increasing the company’s production resources.
Metalwërks introduces two new products:
• Sculpted™ 3D - A dry-set rainscreen system with three complementary and interchangeable wall panel design schemes that produce three-dimensional forms. Sculpted 3D is engineered for optional integrated features, including: vegetative planters and irrigation for living walls; and LED lighting for a wall washing effect or backlight effect.
• Ameriplate™ - A solid metal plate wall system designed so that the factory-finished edges of the faceplate material are the panels’ edges. This makeup, in combination with several concealed attachment joint arrangements, allows the system to achieve a floating panel effect.
Metalwërks has re-named the following existing architectural products:
• Omniplate 1500™ - formerly Arcwall 1500
• Omniplate 2510™ - formerly Arcwall 2510
• Arcwall™ - formerly Arcwall DBV
• Arcwall Advanced™ - formerly Arcwall Plate Pressure Equalized Rainscreen
• Econowall™ - formerly Arcwall Interlok Plank
• Metalwërks® Column and Beam Cladding - formerly Metal-Lok Column and Beam Enclosures
“We are very excited to re-introduce ourselves to the marketplace as Metalwërks, the manufacturer,” said Stephen Scharr, the company’s Owner and Director of Business Development. “Drawing on our extensive experience with product development, construction, and design, this change in direction will allow us to focus entirely on unparalleled products and systems to help architects achieve new levels of form and function on building exteriors. We see great opportunities and potential for Metalwërks and all of its clients.”
Metalwërks® is a manufacturer of architectural metal claddings and wall systems. To learn more, visit www.metalwerksusa.com.