Products: Reed's Metals is a proud provider of metal roofing, pole barns, and pre-engineered steel buildings.
Background: Reed's Metals was founded by Bernard "Bernie" T. Reed in 1998, operating from a portable shed in Lawrence County, Mississippi. Through hard work and dedication to delivering an exceptional customer experience, the company has grown into one of the South's leaders in metal roofing and pre-engineered steel buildings.
Buy Direct & Save
- 10+ locations, serving customers throughout the South Central US
- Same-day service on most metal roofing
- 20+ colors in stock
- Choose from 7 metal roofing panel profiles
- Custom trim up to 20' lengths
- Purlins from 4" to 14", from 16-gauge down to 10-gauge in red oxide and galvanized
- Customized pre-engineered steel buildings in as little as three (3) weeks
Customer Satisfaction Is A Top Priority
The continued growth and success of Reed’s Metals is due to dedicated employees and loyal customers who have chosen and installed Reed's Metals' residential, agricultural, commercial and industrial products all across the region.
Bernie Reed's hands-on leadership and management style ensures customers are served by experienced, knowledgeable and friendly team members, from telephone and sales reception to delivery on the job site. Attention to detail and personal engagement are delivered with quality metal products - all at low, factory-direct prices.