TFC Launches Fastener Line For Attaching Metal Panels Over Rigid Insulation
Pittsburgh, PA – Triangle Fastener Corporation has expanded their line of BLAZER® Drill Screws with new sizes designed to attach metal panels over rigid insulation. These unique screws have two different threads with a gap in between that eliminates jacking of the panel during installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• A special ¼-14 “high thread” under the screw’s head secures the metal panel tightly against the head for optimal seal.
• Unique unthreaded section eliminates the “jacking” of the panel during installation, improving the drilling and tapping performance
• BLAZER® 3 drill point for fast penetration with less effort.
• Lengths: 1-7/8", 2-3/8”, 3-1/4”, & 4”
• TRI-SEAL® 1,000-hours salt spray coating provides over 20-times more corrosion protection than screws with commercial zinc plated.
• Available with a zinc alloy cap or stainless steel cap providing superior corrosion resistance in harsh environments.
About Triangle Fastener Corporation
Triangle Fastener Corporation provides a full line of standard and specialty fasteners, sealants, flashings, and tools for metal building, metal roofing, low slope roofing, steel decking, steel framing, and miscellaneous cladding materials. TFC has 24 locations. It provides technical assistance and offers an inventory management program. For more information, contact TFC at 800-486-1832 or visit www.trianglefastener.com.