TFC Launches Fastener Line For Attaching Metal Panels Over Rigid Insulation
Pittsburgh, PA – Triangle Fastener Corporation has expanded their line of BLAZER® Drill Screws with new sizes designed to attach metal panels over rigid insulation. These unique screws have two different threads with a gap in between that eliminates jacking of the panel during installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• A special ¼-14 “high thread” under the screw’s head secures the metal panel tightly against the head for optimal seal.
• Unique unthreaded section eliminates the “jacking” of the panel during installation, improving the drilling and tapping performance
• BLAZER® 3 drill point for fast penetration with less effort.
• Lengths: 1-7/8", 2-3/8”, 3-1/4”, & 4”
• TRI-SEAL® 1,000-hours salt spray coating provides over 20-times more corrosion protection than screws with commercial zinc plated.
• Available with a zinc alloy cap or stainless steel cap providing superior corrosion resistance in harsh environments.
About Triangle Fastener Corporation
From 23 locations in 15 states, TFC supplies a full line of fasteners, tools, sealants and accessories for steel framing, metal building, metal roofing and flat roofing applications. Jobsite and technical support, product development and product recommendations are available at all locations. Custom design of specialty fasteners is possible, and independent test data can be provided to confirm load capacities. To learn more visit www.trianglefastener.com
Triangle Fastener Corp. featured ad
Triangle Fastener Corp. featured catalog
Triangle Fastener Corp. featured video