TFC Launches Fastener Line For Attaching Metal Panels Over Rigid Insulation
Pittsburgh, PA – Triangle Fastener Corporation has expanded their line of BLAZER® Drill Screws with new sizes designed to attach metal panels over rigid insulation. These unique screws have two different threads with a gap in between that eliminates jacking of the panel during installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• A special ¼-14 “high thread” under the screw’s head secures the metal panel tightly against the head for optimal seal.
• Unique unthreaded section eliminates the “jacking” of the panel during installation, improving the drilling and tapping performance
• BLAZER® 3 drill point for fast penetration with less effort.
• Lengths: 1-7/8", 2-3/8”, 3-1/4”, & 4”
• TRI-SEAL® 1,000-hours salt spray coating provides over 20-times more corrosion protection than screws with commercial zinc plated.
• Available with a zinc alloy cap or stainless steel cap providing superior corrosion resistance in harsh environments.
About Triangle Fastener Corporation
Triangle Fastener Corporation, a member of SFS, has 24 locations servicing the commercial construction markets since 1977. They provide a full line of high-performance fasteners, sealants, flashings, and tools used to construct the building envelope, along with interior applications like steel framing and sheet metal. To learn more visit www.trianglefastener.com.